Wednesday, April 10, 2013

36 weeks pregnant


So far, so good.  I am 36 weeks pregnant.  I feel pretty good and am still working (yay!).  My only complaints are swollen sore feet, and I guess I have that pretty mild too.  Lucky me.  I feel bad for women that get it really bad because I think it hurts enough already.  The baby feels huge inside my belly and I can't imagine another 4 weeks of growing!


These were taken at 30 weeks. I thought I was big then...


I love being able to watch him grow each week.  From this point on, I think he will just keep getting pointier.  :)  I can't wait to wear regular clothes again.  I have a few cute maternity outfits, but I am getting tired of wearing the same thing everyday!  Hurry up baby boy and meet your family.  We are ready whenever you are...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...