Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Scooter Cakes

If you live in Tucson, Arizona and you are celebrating a special occasion or love sweets, give me a call!  I am now taking custom cake orders.   I would love to make your day special.  You can find me at Scooter Cakes.  I love making bright colors, cute cupcakes, and simple favorites like strawberry shortcake.


I am also throwing cupcake decorating parties.  These would be perfect for bridal showers, tea parties, your child's birthday, or a night with the girls. More info here.

Cupcake parties are a great way to keep your guests talking about your party long after the favors are gone.  Each guest will take home 6 decorated cupcakes.


I will provide 6 baked cupcakes for each guest, icing, and piping tips and bags.  Please have a space large enough for your guests to sit and decorate.  (ie: long table with chairs, plastic tablecloth, and good lighting!)


WHO AM I?
 I am a sweet obsessed, chocolate loving, trend following, dessert maniac.  I started my journey on the road to SWEET HEAVEN long ago when I would run around the house with cake and whipped cream hiding from my mom.  Butter, whipped cream, sugar : these are my partners in crime.  Eggs, flour, vanilla : these are my accomplices to bigger and better things.



WHAT KIND OF TRAINING DO I HAVE?
 I have a degree in Pastry Arts from the Culinary Institute of the Pacific in Hawaii.  I also have 3 1/2 years of experience in large scale production kitchens making the wonders of the dessert world.  Cakes, pies, tarts, mousses, ice creams, breads, and smiles.  That is my specialty!



Call Scooter Cakes today and plan your next party!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...