Monday, April 23, 2012

Re-style of shops and blog

I'm back and ready to stock my shops with fabulous handmade items!  I have been busy crafting and relaxing and now I am in full gear.  Today I re-vamped the shop banners to all be cohesive.  What do you think?


My Jewelry Shop.  I have been learning how to solder and create loads of fantastic sterling silver jewelry.  By May, I hope to have a fully stocked shop, so check back soon!


Accessories shop.  I have been sewing zippered pouches, tissue cases, etc.  So get ready!


I love these coasters.  I have a few sets in my house and they rock.

I also re-styled my blog as you can see.  I changed the layout, header, side bar, etc.  Lots of new changes, but I am almost done.  I am slowly making it more cohesive and simple.  I love blogs that are easy to navigate, full of great photography, and inspiring!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...