Monday, January 2, 2012

Handmade Gifts for the Holidays!

Wow!  I have been gone from my blog for some time and it has been an amazing month.  My family came to visit for the holidays and it was a whirlwind.  Lots of eating, sightseeing, and enjoying time together.  I spent the last two months sewing and crafting for the holidays and I think it paid off.  I baked, shopped, sewed, cleaned, and organized for 2 solid weeks at the beginning of December. 

Here is what I have been up to:::


Eucalyptus Sugar Scrubs for my girlfriends.  Tutorial to come!


Chocolate dipped pretzels to ship out to family and friends.


A patchwork hot and cold bag with a matching tissue holder for my sister-in-law.


Go Huskers!  A Nebraska ornament for my father-in-law.


Another cute tissue pouch for my mother-in-law.


This little pouch is for my niece, it is for these zhu-zhu toys that she loves, and a snack...


Foot warmers for the family in cold weather.


A slouchy beret for my brother and a tissue pouch for his girlfriend.


Feet warmers all around!

I had a blast making everything and I hope everyone enjoyed receiving their presents!  I had a fantastic holiday and can't wait to see what the new year brings.



2 comments:

  1. love the scrub! don't need to lotion up after using it. awesome gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. also the tissue holder has been put to daily use in taiwan. love it! thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...