Monday, January 9, 2012

Changing of the Seasons

Tucson doesn't have many trees to change color during the fall and winter months.  It is mostly brown desert with speckles of green cactus, however there are a few areas with cottonwoods, sycamore, etc.  We found one in my neighborhood on Christmas day and couldn't help but play in all the yellow leaves.


My new sister in law and I threw the leaves up in the air and went crazy.


I love Fall!  (ok, I know it's Winter, but Tucson doesn't have a real Winter)


Da Da Dum, La la La....

You might have noticed my super cool boots in the top photo.  Oh, you did did you?  Those are the amazing Fit Flops boots that my awesome husband got me for Christmas.  He is so sneaky! I have been talking about those boots for months.  The shirt, sweater, and scarf are all new from my mother-in-law too.  Like mother like son I guess.  Awesome gifts that I put on right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...