Saturday, January 14, 2012

Bias Tape Bag Pattern and Tutorial

I love sewing.  I like to sew little toys, bags, small quilts, table runners, you name it.  When I came across this super cute and easy bag at Prudent Baby, I had to try it.

Here's what you will need:  bias tape, 1/4 yard of 2 coordinating fabrics. (that's it!)


I made mine with grey store bought bias tape, but you can make your own if you like, and 2 fabrics I have been saving for something special.


You can see the basic shape and body of the bag, I made the original size.  It would be a great lunch bag, date purse, or knitting project bag.  I think it would make an awesome shopping bag if it was about 2 times as big and a bit deeper.  Get the pattern and tutorial here.


Big Thanks to Prudent Baby for the awesome tutorial and pattern!  I can't wait to make more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...