Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sweet Sunny Day Shops

I have been busy crafting and creating and I wanted to share a few things!  I have also been trying to start filling up my shops, slowly it is all coming along.  I try to list at least one thing a day.


I made this nook case out of soft flannel and layered it with some batting to protect the reader.  I take my kindle with me everywhere, so I thought this would be pretty awesome.  It even has pockets for cash/IDs.  Sweet!


I added a few items to my accessories shop...  More knits to come.  I have knitting fever with winter on the way!


I also added another cute set of coasters to my home shop today!  Pale yellow quilted anime coasters.  These would look banging in a dorm...  Or at your computer desk!


To top the day off, I added a few pairs of earrings to the jewelry shop.  Bracelets and more to come tomorrow.  

Remember the SECRET SHOP SALE going on NOW!  25% off at any of my shops from now until Oct. 30th.  Just enter SHHHH at checkout...  I will combine shipping costs too, just convo me after purchase and I will refund the difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...