Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Free Printable Art

I love browsing pinterest and my favorite blogs for cool printables.  I have printables for my bathroom, craft room, kitchen, you name it.  I love instant printable art, and the best part, is that all of these are free.

{get this one in any of these colors here}

I printed this one in the marine blue color and plan on pinning it above my sewing machine.  You could put it in your kitchen, garage, studio, work space, etc.
{Get this cute printable here}

I think this would look great in a babies room or in your bedroom.

{get it here}

You might say, "this isn't instant art!"  Oh, but it is!  Art for your face.  I printed these out on super thick card stock for a mustache party last year.  So fun!
{Heart print here}

{super cool art printable here}

{from the same site as above, tons of super cool printables here}

{love this one}

{bakers kitchen art}

Get some nice thick paper, a color printer, and get these babies framed and spice up your space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...