Monday, September 19, 2011

Sweet Sunny Day Etsy Shops

Good evening everyone!  I have been sewing up a storm and I started 3 new etsy shops today.  

The first one is for my jewelry: www.sweetsunnydayjewelry.etsy.com  


I haven't listed much yet, but by the end of the week it will be full of new items!  Check out these earrings here.

The second one is for home items: www.sweetsunnydayhome.etsy.com


My first item is this little birdie.  You can use it as a pin cushion, a decoration, a toy, etc.  I love birds so I am making a ton more of these.  If there is a color combo you would like to see, send me a little note!

I also opened a shop for accessories:  www.sweetsunnydaylane.etsy.com


I am always looking for ways to carry tissues in a less sloppy way.  This is a total fix.


I fell in love with this lemon fabric and have been making tons of stuff with it.  Placemats, coasters, tissue holders, etc.  This won't be the last you see of it!  Click here to see this in my shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...