Thursday, September 29, 2011

Secret Shop Sale!

I now have 3 etsy shops and I am slowly getting them up and running.  I wanted to have a shop sale for all of my blog readers and their friends, so visit any of my shops and enter SHHHH at checkout and get 25% off!  Easy enough, huh?  Start your Christmas shopping early this year, the sale is on from now until October 25th.  So tell your friends and start shopping!


You can shop for jewelry at my jewelry shop.


Fun Accessories at my accessory shop.


Or get cute stuff for your home at my home shop.


More stuff is going up everyday, so keep checking back, and remember: Christmas is right around the corner!  Stocking Stuffers, gifts for mom, gifts for friends, and gifts for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...