Thursday, September 8, 2011

Oregano's Tucson

I have been settling in to Tucson in the past 4 days, and I like it a lot so far.  Today we went to Oregano's , an amazing pizza bistro.  The portions were huge and delicious, and the dining area was cozy and smelled great.


We sat in one of their huge corner booths.  We went around 2:00 on a Thursday and it was about half full.  Not too bad.


Cool retro images are scattered around the restaurant, and the menus have a variety of fun prints on the cover.


We ordered Bruschetta, El Diablo pasta with shrimp, and the Big Rig pasta.


The tomatoes were so fresh and they were piled high.  I couldn't have been more pleased with my lunch!  Well, maybe if someone had told me the portions were colossal so I could have gotten excited about leftovers ahead of time.  


The Big Rig Pasta with chipotle cream sauce, tomatoes, and basil.  So good!
If you want to read more reviews or get directions, click here.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...