Friday, January 21, 2011

Running Around the Block

I signed up for the Great Aloha Run, an 8 mile run from Aloha Tower to the Stadium next month.  Last week I got new running shoes, and they are fantastic!  Today I ran about 5 miles in them and I have to say... they felt great.  I run around the park by my house and around my neighborhood mostly and today wasn't any different.  I "ran around the block" in the heat of the day, but was really happy because my feet felt like they were running on air...  Thank you new shoes...


Nike Air Max Tailwind + 2 Breathe


Hot neon colors... I wanted the hot pink, but these ones were so much more comfy than the hot pink ones... maybe next year!


My first pair of Nike shoes... Happy so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...