Monday, August 23, 2010

Surf and Sun - my daily diet

Suddenly I am surfing again.  I had been out of the water for a few months, and now this month I have been in hours upon hours.  I even got a new board.  Super exciting...  Inspired by my return love for surfing, I share these beautiful items from etsy.  All of these items would make great gifts for the ocean lover in your lives...  :) Enjoy the eye candy and get inspired to re-live something you used to love.


Check out this beautiful photo.  Visit the shop for more where that came from.


This is how I have been feeling lately.  The water, the sun, and the waves are a true therapy.
Grab this print here.


Whoa.  Stunning quilt art.  I would like to say if I saw this wave, I would be in it.  But the beauty of art is it could be 2 feet or 20, only the artist knows. :)  Pieced together with batik fabrics, you can find this piece here.


A social session with the girls...  :) What is not to love??
Grab this postcard and more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...