Saturday, December 19, 2009

Stockings


My favorite part about Christmas is stockings. When I was a little girl, my brothers and I each has our own stockings. Santa would stuff them with all kinds of little treats and toys. I used to wake up before everyone else in the house and look through all the stockings before anyone else was awake. I loved looking at all the new toys and candies, exploring each stocking and noting what was different and what was the same. I would pull everything out and lay it all out in front of me, choosing my favorite goodies. Then I would put everything back in the stockings and wake everyone else up. Time to open PRESENTS! My next favorite thing… Well, that is besides family and friends. 



These are some of my favorites that I found on etsy.  It is kind of hard to find stockings when everyone is tagging their "stocking stuffers" with the word stocking, but I managed to find these super uniqe ones.  I also fell in love with this baby cocoon in the shape of a stocking.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...