Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

What a year 2009 has been!  I graudated from school, again...  Went to San Diego, San Luis Obispo, Omaha, Maui, and well of course all over HAWAII.  :)  I also started selling and posting regularly on my etsy shop, which has turned out to be a great way to sell my products.  Look forward to plenty of knitted and sewn goods in the upcoming year as I will be crafting away soon!  I also have a great job, with great pay and benefits, finally.  I still live in Hawaii, going on 8 years, and I love it, as always.  I surfed Sandy's, North Shore, Cockroach Bay, and Waikiki (tons).  I got a moped, which is the best investment ever, oh and a helmet.  :)  I can't wait to see what 2010 brings.  New Year's resolutions?  NAW.... I plan to live each day in the present, not dwell on the past, and to look to the future when it arrives.  Much luck to all in the new year and aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...