Thursday, October 15, 2009

Another movie post...


By now you must be thinking I watch a lot of movies, and I absolutely do.  I mostly like comedies, romances, and oh yes, romantic comedies.  I like to laugh, smile, and feel good at the movies. None of the horror, scary, make you scream stuff.  I want a warm fuzzy feeling when I pay for a night out.  Tonight I saw Couples Retreat with Vince Vaughn and Jason Bateman, to name a few of the actors.  It was funny, insightful, and a total chick flick!  I really liked it.  Each couple has different problems and different personalities, it made it easy to relate to some parts of the movies and to find humor in it.  There's a couple fallen out of love, a couple happily going through the motions, a couple trying so hard to make it work that it can't, and a newly divorced man with a girl half his age.  The setting for the film is beautiful and the idea of a vacation is enchanting.  Overall, I give this film a 4 out of 5 on my scale.  It was funny, entertaining, and made you feel good.  I wanted to see more.  Go check it out, you won't be disappointed. 

You can find showtimes, spoiler reviews, previews, trailers, and more information about the film at :  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1078940/

There is also an official website at http://www.couplesretreatmovie.com/ with a photo gallery, bios, trailers, and other information about the film.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...