Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Informant


Tonight I went to see The Informant, the new movie out with Matt Damon.  It was funny and entertaining, but a little longer than expected.  The film lasted a full two hours, but could have ended 30-45 minutes early.  I will say, my favorite parts of the movie, were all the facts running through Matt Damon's head during the film.  Silly things about polar bears hunting and whether or not they know that their noses are black.  He makes ridiculous observations and narrates throughout the film, which makes it comical.  I laughed through the entire first half AT Matt Damon's character, and the second half tried to figure out the story line and what was really going on.  You can't help but see humor in the story and the thoughts and actions of "The Informant." 

I would have to give the film three on my scale, but that isn't to say it isn't well made and entertaining.  See for yourself and let me know what you think!

Check out the website for more information, clips, and trailers for the movie at: http://theinformantmovie.warnerbros.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...